If you are reading this then chances are that you have noticed some dampness or water pooling around the gutters of your Toronto home. If this is the case, then you have come to the right place to fix the problem. The simple fact of the matter is that faulty or damaged eavestroughs and gutters may not be the first thing Toronto residents think of when it comes time to basic home maintenance, but the reality is that it should be near the top of that list. Eavestroughing Toronto gives you the option of a repair with a three year warrantee as opposed to a replacement which in 95% of cases is unnecessary. We save you money in the end.
At Eavestroughing Toronto we are passionate about what we do and will stop at nothing in the pursuit of perfection for your Toronto home. We know that most people don’t have the time, experience or expertise needed to diagnose and repair eavestroughing issues on their own. However, by enlisting the services of a professional eavestrough repair team you can rely on, this problem can be addressed quickly and effectively. And if you are in the Toronto area, then we are that team!
Signs You Have Eavestrough Issues
As a conscientious homeowner in Toronto, you don’t need us at Eavestroughing Toronto to tell you that it takes a serious amount of work to monitor your homes eavestrough system closely. With that in mind, here are some key signs that your home’s eavestroughing system may need to be repaired:
- Cracks or Splits of any Kind: The worst thing about a small crack or split is that they can quickly turn into bigger and more serious problems over night. If you allow cracks to remain untreated, then you can end up damaging the fascia boards behind the gutters, the shingles above and the foundation below.
- Paint Peeling on the Gutters: Typically, the paint on your gutter is designed to withstand the typical wear and tear throughout the seasons. So, unless your gutters are extremely old, peeling paint and flecks of orange are the early signs of rust. This shows that water is not being removed and other cracks or damage may be present.
- Pools of Water: Gutters are designed with the purpose of keeping water flowing away from your home’s foundation. So, if you have noticed pools of water or mildew near the foundation of your home, it can indicate that the gutters are not working as intended. This could be caused by something as simple as a clog or as complex as a defect in the gutter. Water can cause foundation damage that leads to serious repairs.
- Stained Exterior: Staining or water marks on the exterior of your home’s gutters is usually a telltale sign that some type of issue has occurred. An issue like this could indicate that there is standing water present, or it could also point towards something a little more serious like a leak or crack. Whatever the situation, what is important to keep in mind is that a stained gutter is usually a damaged one. So, if you have noticed unwanted marks on your property don’t just do nothing—try and fix the problem right away. The best way of doing that is by getting in touch with us at Eavestroughing Toronto and allowing us to work our magic.
- Furry or Feathered Friends: While there is no doubt that birds and squirrels are very beautiful and an integral part of our wider environment, the fact of the matter is that most Toronto homeowners don’t want them setting up base in their home. So, if you have discovered that birds and animals are starting to call your gutters home, then you’ve got a problem on your hands. The simple fact of the matter is that your eavestroughs can generally sustain bugs or other smaller visitors, but when rats, birds and squirrels start staying over, then you know you’ve got a problem on your hands! Clogged leaves can very often provide a warm and cozy home for all types of animals who can then damage your gutters. That is why it is so important that you act swiftly to avoid this becoming a lasting structural problem. For optimal results in Toronto, you need to get in touch with the premier eavestrough repair and maintenance team today.
- Plants Spawning From Your Gutters: Asa Toronto homeowner, you don’t need us to tell you how great flowers and plants can be for the aesthetic and environmental features of your home. That being said, the simple fact of the matter is that if this green-based vegetation has started sprouting from your home’s eavestrough system, then you can probably guess that this is not a good thing! There are many reasons why plant-life can find a welcoming home in your eavestrough system, and one of the most common is when dirt from your roof is washed into the gutters, thereby providing the basis for these plants to grow. Not only is this an unsightly problem for your home, it’s also damaging to the structural integrity of your gutters and needs to be rectified as soon as possible. Thankfully for you, that is where we come in!
- Weird Smells: If you have noticed a strange smell coming from your home but can’t seem to detect from where, then it is very likely that your home’s gutters have been filled with stagnant water, dead animals or rotten vegetation and may need to be addressed quickly. You don’t need us to tell you that malodorous gutters are not a good thing for your home, and you really need to do all you can to make sure that the problem doesn’t get out of hand especially during the warm summer months.
Call Eavestroughing Toronto Today 416‑816‑8470
Don’t settle for second best when the number one team in Toronto is here for you to use. When it comes to eavestroughing repair, our skill and expertise is second to none and we will always do our utmost to make sure that your residential needs are met. So, what are you waiting for? Call us today and allow us to do what we do best. We promise, you won’t be disappointed!